- Client wants to reduce amount of your fee forcing you to work for .40 an hour
- Client hates your work without discussion
- Client has no idea of work involved and wants to pay almost nothing for it, whatever it is
- Client does not want to do any thinking, and hates you for doing it for him
- Client promises to deliver assets - photos - text - whatever and doesn't
Add your irk?
Edward worked at Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory in the hills of Berkeley Ca in the 70's, where the current internet backbone was being developed. He consulted scientists and programmed in fortran, cobol, pascal, C, and Oracle and Informix 4gl's. He worked corporate in the city as a freelancer for 12 years. Higher Source Web Sites started developing web sites in 2001, while in the real estate business. He started blogging and developing sites for his colleagues and his company, then other Real Estate companies. His background in business programming, database administration, & software development made staying within the soft technologies more appealing than other choices. He lives in Santa Rosa Ca with his wife Pam and runs a beagle rescue with Pam, teaches chess, and loves music and cinema.
Latest posts by Edward Rosenthal
- Higher Source Sites and Yelp - December 1, 2015
- Extraordinary Views - August 24, 2015
- Finding an href with jquery and enqueing the jscript code for WordPress - September 22, 2014